- Assistance in the form of training, including age appropriate curriculums, health and hygiene, activities for fine and gross motor skills, cognitive development, fantasy play and creative play is then offered and taught to the teachers/care givers.
- Each crèche needs help with the infrastructure, including leaks, outside areas that need upgrading and renovations allowing the children an outside area on which to play or ride.
- FEED SA offers sustainability and accountability for the running and organizing of each crèches needs.
- Supplies will be needed for the crèche on a quarterly basis, ensuring that it has enough supplies to offer the children – including health care and first aid kits.
- FEED SA would like to offer the teachers a salary, thereby alleviating their pressure and responsibility of having to spend the little they receive, on supplies and food for the crèche.
- MONTHLY REPORTS ON PROGRESS OF THE CRECHES, AS WELL AS PHOTOS WILL BE FURNISHED TO THE SPONSORS.
- SPONSORS ARE WELCOME TO VISIT THESE CRECHES ALLOWING THEM TO SEE WHERE THE DONATIONS ARE GOING AND HOW THEY ARE UTILISED.